I’ve been quite bad with reading during the month of June. I’m not certain why exactly but I feel that part of the reason was because of my book choices. Being me, when I don’t enjoy a book, I will not leave it and start another, I will stop reading entirely. I know, I never said it was smart.
So here’s a little list I’ve compiled to take away the eternal question of ‘what book shall I read now?’. These are a few picks that I’ve had my eye on for a while, some books I’ve put off too many times to count and some oldies that have been sitting on my kindle for too long. This is in no way a set list, I may deviate from it at times, read additional ones or none at all, whatever. This is a little to read list. Feel free to join and let me know what you think of them. I am also always up for new recommendations because a girl can never have too many books!
- The Chalice and the Crown by Kassandra Flamouri
- Djinn by Sang Kromah
- The Chronicles of Narnia #1-7 by C.S. Lewis
- This Is Going to Hurt: Secret Diaries of a Junior Doctor by Adam Kay
- The Rape Trial Of Medusa by Michael Kasenow
- Shades of Lovers by Catarine Hancock (Future Publication)
- A Song Below Water by Bethany C. Morrow
- Women Don’t Owe You Pretty by Florence Given
- Queenie by Candice Carty-Williams
- With the Fire on High by Elizabeth Acevedo
- You Should See Me in a Crown by Leah Johnson
- The Invincible Summer of Juniper Jones by Daven McQueen
- Evolution Series Books 1-2 by Kelly Carrero